Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What the last move has become


I recently moved to Pine Lake, GA from East Atlanta and have been in indecisive mode even before I came here. I have had the right to have an all out bitch fest for things not going right . . . but I will leave that up to my . . . . (bless her). Now that the winter has come I will have to search for innovative ways to keep warm considering the wiring in this 1930's lake cabin does not alot enough voltage for contemporary machines, devices and computers nor does the plumbing function properly. I did attempt the first recording of "Psychotic Dog" last night and was more pleased with the 1st take than the 5th. It has been about a month and a half since I completed the second verse of the song . . . but I feel the chorus is strong. I will share . . .


(chorus)

I'm in loxe with a . . . psychotic dog
I can't stand it . . . get off mine
If I need some time
If I need a friend
I'll let you know
let you go
before I let you in



So I feel that my writing has gotten stronger . . . along with my deen (thanks Oscar).
I purchased a rhyming dictionary today. It is amazing how much fun you can have with that. I suggest trying it out, shout, doubt, scout, trout.

I am about to begin reading chapter 2 in Wizard - The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla. Goodnight.

No comments: