Saturday, December 6, 2008

754 i'll put dreamas in . . . . purple
Nicotine Patches make you dream freely.
I was at the beach with quite a few people . . . . this house we were staying in looked like a summer MTV spring break set. There was a stage outside and Pantera was performing(unfortunately, I slept too long and the band could have bee different) We were moshing . . .
Then Cisco and I are at the beach watching the tide roll in . . . it starts to get too close to our things so we move to the dock and I have him out of his cage. We see an eagle fly by and then 3 birds fly up. One is mixed with an eagle and a pelican. The other two birds are making fun of this half breed. Cisco says he is going to do the same . . . he want over to the bird . . . I can't remember what he said to it. I know he wanted to experience the freedom of the sky . . . but he sayed by.

II

We were at a motherly figure house. I can't use real names here though is is just a dream . . . . nevermind. Too personal.

No comments: