Friday, December 19, 2008

Fair Game

Old nudie picture hanging around on the floor . . .
from the night before when you had me pushed up against the door
Quick get a shower before somebody smells it
I got another coming over in 10 minutes
I don't know how to tell you this
I know it's a hassle . . that I'm the queen of my castle
asshole but you gotta see that I'm cold
and can't put up with worthless distractions
pretending like you're god wanna make a detraction
but nobody's watching - no one but me
I set you on fire and can put you out like 1 2 3
Keep it on the surface keep it simple
I can build you up and crash it like symbols
So just be careful with the games you play
I wouldn't want to hurt you or let you get away.


*This was written from a mighty fine hip*

*On my Mac*

*So there Suckkkaaahhhhhhhhh!*

No comments: