Friday, December 12, 2008

Don't think that the world does not know


Seriously? I would rather a jog around the lake with the lu lu but am taking care not to crowd a girl.
Oh my god the traffic!
They do use my music to get high and to get by. Were my royalties at, yo!
Dont make me come over there! Fast writer! Let me get my twenty of cardio and loosin up in the tub
Your p**** needs more than the crumbs you are tossing her. She told me so. I text much because my fingers hURT
Will check my phone in a few if you write more. Sweet lu lu.
Better name?
She appreciates p**** the least of all.
Know her better than you.
She says you are very inconsiderate during and after happy time. She says you dont even get up and get her Sleep
She says you never cry out her name in a moment of passion.
She writes me letters while you sleep. Really cute to see her lick a stamp!
Derrick was glad. Repeatedly!
Thanks again for treating to the movie. I enjoyed it more than i let on, really. Sweet dreams.
N****r.
Come down stairs.
Hey. Done with call. Wanna get some lunch?
Please remind me to make a copy of led zep cd. Physical graffiti.
*THIS ALL CAME FROM THE SAME MIND*

No comments: