Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feeling good


We all run into this one. I feel good in a natural kind of way. No cig's in 4 days, no alcohol in 8 days, no caffine in 2 days and no meat, artificial food, or any bad stuff in 2 days. With the exception of the polluted atmosphere. This detox has been amazing. Especially yesterday when I had an hour and 1/2 euphoria accompanied by uncontrollable laughter and I could envision all the different Lorace's running around. The bad girl smoking Lorace's the good Lorace's, it was a trip. Leah says I was cleaning out the closets of my mind . . . but I think it was cleaning a whole lot of stuff out. He He.

I know I will eventually drink again . . . but I will turn into a snob about the cig's. I know you find yourself not hanging out with the same people or the same crowd . . . or even hanging out at all because you realize that there's much to do at home that involves work. Or playing with your BFF parrot Cisco that is mad cause you don't pay him enough attention. Since I quit drinking I have already been less despondant and more productive. Now I sound like an ad or someone that got paid off to endorse a product. No products here, but I do plan to do a 10 day yoga detox in January. Clean. Nice.

I think I have a latter reinforcement date followed by a stone mountian climb. We'll see how it turns out.

LLLD

No comments: