Thursday, December 4, 2008

Slob Hunting




I wonder how many inquiring applicants the "Media Coordinator" position sparks on the Turner Broadcasting site. The second largest media conglomerate in the world and I want a job there. Unfortunately, I have 5,000,000 people to contend with. Maybe if I sent a collage of all the celebrity nudes I have taken (along with my cover letter) . . . I might get some attention. I once sent an inquiry to Clear Channel, requesting an interview for an audio editing position. I had to send in samples of mixes that I had done. I figured the best way to showcase my talents would be to create a mash up of projects in one 5 min long track. Well . . . I could be dead now . . . . cause I used "Psychorights with Lyndsay" as an example - where I threaten to jump from the tallest building in midtown If I have to write another cover letter. That might actually work . . . after I am forced to take therapy and eat many pills.


There's gotta be some kind of exploding xhtml trick to use when the recruiter opens the profile or when my application is like # 754 and a box of doves appear out of nowhere - and burst out on the flat screen giving some overworked, overweight and over-caffinated drone the ability to smile at the world evermore that day. I'd bless em' for seeing the true light of day again.

LLLD

No comments: