Friday, December 26, 2008

Fuck that beautiful



Investing in volatile stock
I don't want to let to many of my snakes out here but . . .
It's been coming . . .

It's a good possibility that I did not know what I was doing in the first place
been alone so long thinking did not know I'd allow myself to be caught up in
a sack race with such a face

I have not talked to you today so it's too early to tell if you or I made this . . . fuck that beautiful . . . I'm going back to sleep . . .

. . . it was cool seeing all of you!
. . . I miss good times had!
. . . Atlanta makes me crazy!
. . . Radio Station! PBA! Suckkkaaahhhhh!
. . . a sister can get a call back yo!
. . . I let someone touch me!
. . . bless it felt soooooo good!
. . . keep your mitts off me!
. . . OOOooohhh LahLah.
. . . It's not that I mind spending the majority of my time with you . . .
. . .right now . . .

but one thing is definitely for sure . . . .
I will not waste much time for long
on your incredibly amazing self

I want you.
Don't stand there.
Stealing my drummer.
You are thunderous.
Give me feelings.
I will experience.
Nothing is something.
Probably more better.
Let's kill this.
Come fuck me.
Needs be happy.
God I'm confused.
Confused, I'm god.
I loxe you.
Try hating you.
Does not work.
Blue meditation time.
Art killing machine.
Art to loxing.
Artistic friends loxing.
Loxing friends artistic.
Accidental phone vibrations.
Sexy leg phantoms.
Blow this up.
Feelings for you.
Take a hike.
Bring my bike.
Please do this.
Burn the anaylisis.
You have me.
Don't know how.
Won't admit it.
Only a Fuck?
Better not be!
Thanks for sharing.
Let's do it.
We're doing it.
It's being done.
He did it.
G O D







No comments: