Sunday, December 14, 2008

A PLACE FOR ALL THINGS

Waiting on a midnight train to Georgia. Making music for time and time for music. The technology of loxe and the loxe of technology. A place to express ideas and not be sectioned off into oblivion. Unconditional loxe . . . with limited misunderstandings is a goal that many of us have in common. Trying to abolish insecurities and regret manifestations of doubt and superficial hatred for brothers, sisters, friends and loxers. I could say that I have no time for those that fill the space with useless negative energy, but then at times I would not exist if you held me accountable for all that I projected. Exceptional day dates and those that stay late and primates that want to mate or find the best mate or fall into obsessive states . . . . it's kinda hard out here for someone as G R E A T as myself trying to find unconditional loxe in the wrong places as a pretend family member said to me once. The truth is . . . . they had no idea of how wrong a place could be . . . . she misspoke and will never realize it because of self righteousness.

No comments: