Saturday, December 27, 2008

Take Away Text



Damn dude . . .

I just got broken up with by way of text message . . .
It makes me laugh out loud!


I'm tired of wondering spending energy on this . . . OOOOOooooohh . . . whose the first person I will tell, or call rambling and babbling to about this short lived too soon in the sac nightmare of a desicion I have made on such a beautiful person ! ? Sorry Matt. I'm glad you are there.
I've waited too long to become in loxe with myself . . . .
Tried to loxe a psychopath
stash the beautiful calculating math
take a rose petal bath and eat her like
rose eater . . .

Damn you make me laugh harder and more genuinely
than anyone I have ever know . . . and It is sad that I
laugh at myself like that . . .

Maybe I should brake up with myself and not be sad about it
and you can go get advice from your jealous BFF
and rake his FUCKING yard that I don't give a shit about!!!!!!

You must have realized what your mania has caused you to do . . .
still texting me in an attempt to make me not hate you?
Emotionally damaged me.
Repeatedly I oversee.
Your twisted intentions.
Loxe killed inventions.
It's about Art.
Extending us apart.
Sharp no knife.
Having me inside.
Your consciousness kills.
Pills you down.
Thrills the crown.
Like brilliant sounds.
That I make.
While laying down.
Put it down.
Downplaying my words.
I have blocked.
Missing him play.
Perfect man timing.
Its on ART!
Its fucking on!
Let me in.
Let you know
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Let you go
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .


GET YOUR MOTHA FUCKING PSYCHOTIC DOG ON!
baroooooooooooowwwww (dog sound) after I tie him to a tree and leave him there.
Yo! Yo! Yo! That was cold L.D.
Yeah, . . . . well being a nice push over is starting to be a pain in my ass and progression . . . and I'm talking to the side of all you advantage taking fucks . . . friends and now foes because of that.
I loxe you and FUCK YOU!!!!!

Good night!

LLLD

*


P.s.

BTW Lorace . . . I know Aunt Jennie says above all else be nice to yourself . . . but good job fucking up your first attempt at sweet loxing commited intimacy. . . . and know it is not your fault. I loxe you girl. Don't break too many hearts out there. Don't let em' treat you bad neither. Fight for self right now.
That is what's up.

No comments: