Monday, December 8, 2008

Subjects Change


I'm strange for saying it, spraying it, talking bout decaying it, there's gotta a be a new way for this- better than the 1st time IyouI got dismissed . . . say my name very matter of factly . . . I'v come a long way for you to verbally attack me submissively change is now- you come back for a rebound . . . gnissik em . . . on the lips as a matter of fact, set the facts straight tHeY don't know where we're at. Why does it matter . . . nobody cares slap a label on anything that's what it wears. Showing up dressed like a 'slob' but acting the same way . . . take me out on a date and play . . . 2 nights in a row (ducks) there's still that reason you show up . . . like i'm needy . . . and I am . . . I don't ever have a problem admitting that I know nothing . . . all subjects can change. It's late . . . but not too late ; )

No comments: