Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweaty fingers/feathers




I loxe good country music!

Thanks for fishing out GREAT dad!

Cisco's busting out all the tricks . . .

I am on a wonderful journey . . .

sometimes . . .

I have to turn good country music up

real loud and sing along . . . .

I can't miss out on a beautifully balladed morning

with Cisco accompany . . .

I miss DAD.

I want to cry . . . I don't know why I hold it back . . . these are my very own tears.

I feel silly for sharing them with myself sometimes . . .

Don't you dare think that it is because of you . . . or you . . .

It's definitely always because of me.


I am detoxing and I have now broken into an emotionally
cold sweat . . . whooooo!

It is a good idea to try to see self destruction reverse itself . . .

Yes . . . but it was so much fun destroying something so beautiful. . . to . . . CRUSH . . . it's face.

No comments: