Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Natural Living



Natural living . . .

I.

Behind closed doors.
He brings the monkey wrench
and the fact that I spotted it caused the reaction.
An argument in front of too many peers . . .
A price that is not high enough to pay . . . for mistakes . . .
Loxers that don't follow the thread . . .
BUT . . . ALAS
There is good . . .
Musicians and egos the ID
ME being displaced by a natural feeling to LASH out . . .
Old bonds that have been broken-
and reformed
phones that have been locked away in a deposit box
Mothers that forget to take medicines
Engineers that don't hold up their end of the deal
Rainbows that fall upon something other that gold
Percentages that don't get worked into the equation
Mathematicians that can't draw pictures BUT
still seem to color inside the . . .
. . . . L I N E S . . .
creativity spawned by lessons and cigarette smoking friends
that will Q U I T and whom you always will loxe with the deepest intensity
People that believe in your ART and pull the plug right out from underneath the rug from which you stand . . .
Secret poems of love and admiration that get misunderstood and returned to you by the U.S. mail . . .
Therapists that you have a hard time connecting with but . . . pretend to anyway beacuse they are the only ones not tangled up in the knot or the NOT!
Broken hearts and guitars mended . . . but still . . . express the damage once given . . . .
Online magazines that want you to write about a scene that fluctuates personal hate for pennies . . . . PENNIES!!!!!!!!!!
How about NO MORE PENNIES . . . .
I do it because I am free . . .
One teaches one how to do things . . . . no matter how much hell i have to raise . . . LATELY . . . . It seems to be for the benefit of one.
Bullshit fucking emails . . . Who does not have 1,000,000 of them . . . If I had a dollar for all of them . . . well you know . . . I'd be . . . buried in cash?
Stinky green federal c-note cash. I Wish?

II.

What is one more beer going to do to the equation? One MORE bubbly beer?
AM I NEW enough to stop ********?
Hardy har har!
This is my escape. I can't stop thinking of ways to travel.
New ways to play guitar . . .
Inventions to succeed the inventor . . .
The magician . . . the jeptor . . . the spectator.
destroying all of my life bonds seems natural . . . in a strange way . . .
BUILDING new . . . lots of new . . . . shorter ones . . . is that possible?
Why would you need a reason to care . . .this is ONE.
I need to give you a reason to care.
Bullshit.
I shall cut the cord.
SO what if I don't know how to hold on to these MEANINGLESS relationships.?!
They mean not much if it is that easy to not care.
I ENVY sweet Monica.
I hate the fact that I compromised a very natural feeling. . .
AND #1's culture. . .
This is ME
and that is A L L . . . MOSt . . . Everything
In a nutshell . . .
SMALL
Digression


Guitar under a duck blanket on a swing . . . with a flute.
I think that is all for tonight.
FUck Facebook too.

No comments: