Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cross Pollination

The voice is TOO much to bear
influencing.
To see what life put before one IS zero and an act of Magick of course . . .
Spell it like you want . . .
Call it like you see it . . .
No one else can see as clearly as you, my loxe.

Block the numbers from your phone, this is a dated entry.
The elite don't use phones . . .
Words on blogs like these are classic messages . . .
If the systems crash . . .
I will be sad that I did not save and print . . .

My attention for you has grown beyond the ART of lOracle Fire.
This requires much attention . . .
I can feel it fading away . . .
This feeling is disposable . . .

Like a 24 pack of Scott bathroom tissue . . .
or Kroger brand . . . it was cheap anyway.
Not a good feeling . . . but glad I recognized.
and I better . . . recognize . . .

Silly . . . how does it grow without communication
How does it survive?
You may never see this.
You may . . .

Place me above
the anxious head crashing feeling
that it will all come down . . . hard, fast . . .
How did I manage to step in this -

This seems to destroy the plans previous
there were none . . . hahaha . . . I almost forgot . . .
about loxe
thank you for teaching me about self-loxe.

If you were my mirror . . . I would take 7 years
BAD LUCK over feeling over dressed for the occasion.
there has to be SOMETHING I see in a million little silvery shards . . .
I don't really want to clean that shit up.

No comments: