Wednesday, February 18, 2009

loXe and haTe


You gotta LOXE AMUL9!

I'm sitting at the 5 Spot . . .
waiting for the fire to drop
early here drink no beer
lifting fear
atmosphere
loxing you in the wrong gear
try to not care
what friends think
rightfully
opinion stink
P L I N K
in the hole in the bed
yackaddy
in my head
set the sound up
on stage I said
making the bread
breaking the fed
I can't explain it
much less retain it
all this insane shit
load in is soon
refrain from
the face hit . . .
I thought I loxed you
but my face turned blue
what is true
having trouble deciphering
what my mind has
created
expanding . . .

L A U G H T E R

you've got to laugh

A T H E R . . . .

expanding . . . .

into you and forgetting
who . . . .

suspended belief
she yearns in peace

retrieving her time
a r o u n d grows
the vine

slowly surfaces

grab your purses

openly curses

it's curtains

worshiping

the worst

in you . . . .



Let's
blew
it.

No comments: