Monday, February 23, 2009

I like my decaffinated coffee caffinated

I like my decaffeinated coffee decaffeinated

You know it takes a while to work it up to tummy privs'
Come on now
that's not fair
That's how I see you
more often
my hands turn into drum sticks
freezing in place
stories that sound like they are going
to start off good then go south
then finish
. . . . ? ? ? ? ? . . . .
O D D L Y
you can't understand why or how one
comes up with such
. . . . te he he.
with a bit of cinnamon
on the wife's shallow
grave . .
The bones of a reluctant cat. . .
he'd like to work on me and
not in the literal sense.
I'm a theologin. . . .
login
low again
her legs lacking in moisture
and felt nice against
H20.
Interrupting panda. . .
interpreting . . .
this the right way.
Inhabiting hearts . . . .
why you'd expect that they don't
get better . . .
but they do.

No comments: