Saturday, August 15, 2009

Loxonia's Pix

He did not get to go on the trip so he got to go first in the picture show!


I learned a lot from this trip and I wanna thank Kelly for going with me. Shes not exactly a husband- but did offer some great support through these emotional times. Although tough, I am thankful for each experience that is mine and to share life with others around me. Sometimes, though a person can be standing before me with a bleeding heart and a steady breath, I wonder if they feel ALIVE and see that THIS is IT. I mean THIS is really IT. This is THE LIFE you dream of . . . . . WAKE UP.

To my family (you know exactly who you are)
I am grateful to have folks like you . . . and thanks
for helping me make the right decisions . . .
and thanks for helping MOM out and getting her back into

L I F E



S L I G H T B L U R R But a great pic! Thanks man!

Julia and I posing after our secret mission.

The crew on S.S.I. Peir

A fucking boat or a fucking barge.

Look out boys!!

Silly


"The Original Gangsters"

The E.B. After Dinner Posse

Bruce is pretty radical.

Mom, Bill, Julia talking to Bruce across the way.

Melba, Bill (CBEJR), Julia, and Bruce. I think They were half way unsuspecting. Loxe yall.

P r o t o t y p e # 12857644

P r o t o t y p e #9475893


"Do I look like a model?" Says, I.
"Do you feel like a model?" She says.
"F*%^& Yes I feel like a model!"

Seems like you could put some nice words right in there huh? Beach pimps.

Self gratifying self pic.





The marsh side of East Beach.



The Crabs were Def. out doing the thing . . . so many holes on the beach with 4 or 5 sets of tracks going into some of them. We finally found one to record . . . then he/she ran off sideways . . . it was the most amusing thing!





No comments: