Friday, June 12, 2009

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

We have some strange storms in Atlanta. I have found that Lorascope is more of a project umbrella with an unintentional pun. Sitting in the living room drinking a PBR waiting on someone to text me back for an evening outing. I don't think they will and this couch is old and nasty and probably germy as hell . . . but here I sit still . . . there's no point in worrying about that . . . I am glad that I have a seat. Freinds with new phones as I text - don't know who the hell I am any more cause the SIM card was out dated? Strange technical world . . . I thought you hated me but really, you lost your SIM card." Oh what a relief . . . ever need someone to talk to . . . or hang with . . . but they never call you back or have time to talk . . . the ones that have time are incommunicato . . . when you know you should be in there finishing the design of your website . . . or building the chorus of "Queen of Wands."

No comments: